Bachelors in Pharmacy required for all new hires on or after 1/1/2017
Three years’ experience in an IT or healthcare role required Epic end user experience preferred
Certification & Licensures
Epic certification in assigned module(s) or as specified by the applications required within 6 months of hire.
Current Epic certification must be maintained for all essential certifications per Epic Corporation standards.
• Recent/relevant technical experience in medication management integrated with EHR
• Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists and follow a project plan required
• Strong communication and follow-up skills required
• Competent in Microsoft Office required • Technical knowledge of coordinating, configuring and building healthcare IT to drive quality improvement, meaningful use and safety goals highly preferred
• Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for health system EHR’s required
• Epic end user experience is preferred
• Experience in change management highly preferred
• Effective 1/1/2017 Ability to complete competencies, be certified in Epic application(s), receive a letter of recommendation from Epic leadership and advance to Epic Certified Applications Analyst within 2080 hours of employment at Valley Health.