Principal Liaison, Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HECOR) Field- Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware(Job Number:3365170228) Description
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Principal Liaison, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HECOR) Field position to support the following region: Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware. Candidate must currently reside in close proximity (
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
- Responsible for providing fair-balanced, objective, scientific/clinical information to external and internal customers across all the key products within the Janssen Pharmaceutical portfolio. External customers can include Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), large physician groups, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) companies, Governmental Agencies (CMS and VA/DoD System), Medicare, Medicaid, Long Term Care (LTC) facilities and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) in the assigned region/geography.
- Responsible for supporting and partnering with key internal business partners, primarily the Strategic Customer Group (SCG).
- Contribute to business planning and internal business partner teams by providing strategic clinical input, pharmacoeconomics/health outcomes input and customer insight.
- Maintain a high level of key account management and builds external relationships with recognized experts in managed markets/health care systems.
- Work closely with in-house Outcomes Research colleagues to facilitate training, professional development, and take responsibility for leading national level projects where he/she will function as the HECOR Field point person and participates in many aspects of the given project.
- Attend and actively participates in select medical/outcomes research meetings, advisory boards and internal meetings with the goal of developing and implementing strategic clinical programs in conjunction with the Outcomes Research Directors to impact current and future research strategy and designs, as well as current and future value propositions of both commercial and pipeline North America Pharmaceutical products.
- Able to serve as a role model and resource to colleagues and to contribute to the department's success.
- Responsible for conducting all activities in accordance with current regulatory and health care compliance guidelines.
- A PharmD or MD is required, or appropriate relevant clinical experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of post-graduate experience in a clinical hospital, managed care setting and/or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Experience working in a managed care/ payer environment is highly preferred.
- Advanced training or experience in health economics, pharmacoeconomics, health care policy, quality of life research or pharmacoepidemiology is highly preferred.
- Experience working with outcomes research, disease management and comparative effectiveness research and trends; able to relate these developments to pharmaceuticals is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and comprehend scientific, economic and humanistic concepts effectively with sophisticated and technical audiences required.
- Proven ability to effectively build partnerships, relationships and collaborate internally and externally required.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint is required for presentations.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Approximately 50-70% travel in region and must currently reside in or be able to relocate at own expense into the region.
: North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville Other Locations
: North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington, North America-United States-Delaware, North America-United States-Maryland, North America-United States-Virginia Organization
: Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120) Job Function
: Medical Science Liaison Apply here