EMHS is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Operations Manager for Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor, Maine
The Pharmacy Operations Manager provides direction and leadership for Pharmacy operations, EMMC Pharmacy Outreach Service and Remote Order Verification Service. Reports to the Director of Pharmacy and works collaboratively with the Director of Pharmacy and Pharmacy Clinical Manager to develop, implement and maintain progressive and best practice health-system pharmacy services. Works collaboratively with physicians, nurses and other health-care professionals. Participates in Eastern Maine Healthcare System pharmacy related committees, task forces and system meetings. Manages Pharmacy financial operations, personnel, quality, formulary management, distribution systems, technology systems and all related professional aspects of current hospital pharmacy practice and systems.
· Supervise Clinical Pharmacist Generalists, Support staff and Technician Supervisors
· Oversee and manage pharmacy budget
· Address operational matters, patient safety and policies and procedures
· Responsible for maintaining pharmacist schedule, personnel matters, recruitment and staff orientation
· Manage formulary, supply chain and purchasing, billing and vendors
· Oversee 340b program in regarding to operations, compliance and auditing
· Supervision of pharmacists/technicians in production, distribution, and clinical services
· Mentor and train residents, IPPE and APPE students
· Oversee Pharmacy Remote Order Verification and Outreach programs
How to Apply:
For more information about EMMC Pharmacy operations visit our website at www.pharmacyinmaine.org. To apply for this position visit www.careers.emhs.org or contact Heather Fowler, Pharmacy Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bangor Community
The Bangor community is nestled among the scenic Maine coast, Acadia National Park and the Mount Katahdin region with mountains and landscapes for exceptional year-round recreation that includes hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, golf and more. Our neighborhoods are safe, family friendly and have outstanding schools. The EMMC team is constantly striving to adopt best practices and embrace new technologies to deliver the best possible care.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.