Job Summary: The Pharmacist Informatics Analyst works collaboratively with healthcare professionals and organizational leaders to design, build, test, install and manage software applications that support the clinical workflows. Assists with software analysis and design and will provide expert and creative solutions to user requirements and problems. Works to optimize new and existing systems and support technologies. Provides pharmaceutical care to Pinnacle Health patients of all ages through medication order review, preparation, dispensing, documentation, monitoring, patient counseling, and medication reconciliation. The Pharmacist Informatics Analyst collaborates with patients, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to deliver safe, effective, and fiscally responsible patient-centered care.
- Registered pharmacist with Pennsylvania licensure/eligibility.
- Successfully completes all annual competencies as assigned. Must demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project management and process improvement methodologies.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited residency.
- Hospital pharmacy experience
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not-for-profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania's top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.