Here at one of America’s best hospitals you’re a member of a unified team, a team that depends on each other at every moment. Because every step you take makes a difference in someone’s care, and that matters to us all.
In this role, you will be accountable for directing the Hospital pharmacy program in accordance with federal and state laws relating to the storage, compounding, and distribution of drugs and the provision of clinical services.
Join us and bring your unique skills that, at the end of the day, make care happen.
We provide excellent compensation and benefits, education assistance and more. With the opportunity to work alongside unparalleled colleagues, you will be @ your best in the career of a lifetime. For more information and to apply, visit jobs.medstarwashington.org. EOE/M/F/D/V
• PharmD from an accredited school
• Seven to ten years of progressively more responsible supervisory pharmacy experience including two years of staff and operations management
• Inpatient hospital experience is required
• License as a Pharmacist in the District of Columbia or eligibility for reciprocity
• MBA or equivalent preferred
• American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) accredited residency preferred