The role of the Investigational Drug Services/Adult Infusion Pharmacist is to:
- Coordinate with the Billings Clinic Research Department to provide oversight and supervision of medication-related investigational drug service activities.
- Staff as a clinical pharmacist in the adult infusion center pharmacy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: clinical chemotherapy and medication order review and verification, supervision of technician compounding activities, dispensing of infusion medications, and answering drug information questions for staff.
- Develop educational materials and ensure education/competency of the infusion pharmacy, nursing, and research staff on appropriate preparation, dispensing, and administration of investigational medications.
- BS Pharm required. PharmD preferred.
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency preferred.
- BCPS or CCRP certification preferred.
- Experience in investigational drug services and adult infusion is preferred.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 20703
About Billings Clinic
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization with more than 4,600 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice, a 306-bed hospital, a specialty and long-term care pharmacy, and multiple regional affiliate critical access hospitals. Learn more about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality, safety, service, and value.