The Visiting Scientist Fellowship is a one-year postgraduate program that introduces participants to various medical, marketing, research, and regulatory aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. It is designed to train professionals for a career in the pharmaceutical industry by allowing them hands-on experience with the drug development process. The visiting scientist fellow is assigned to one department yet has continuous contact with other functional areas. Interviews for these positions will begin in December 2019 with an anticipated start date in June or July of 2020. For more information, please visit this link: https://careers.lilly.com/visiting-scientist
We anticipate offering the following positions:
Global Pricing, Reimbursement and Access
Global Public Policy
Global Medical Information
Global Medical Digital Strategy and Operations
Global Medical Affairs – Oncology
Global Health Outcomes – Scientist
Global Health Outcomes – Center of Excellence
Pharmaceutical Project Management
Clinical Trial Project Management – Diabetes
Clinical Trial Product Supply
Regulatory – Advertising and Promotion
Regulatory – Labeling
Regulatory – Policy
Clinical Design Hub
Clinical Systems and Supply Planning (formerly Clinical Information/Process Automation)
For more information regarding these positions or for the most up to date listing of our positions, please visit our website https://careers.lilly.com/visiting-scientist
In addition to your CV, you must submit a cover letter with your application. The cover letter should be maximum one page in length and must include the position(s) you are interested in (do not include positions you are not interested in). Please rank these positions based on level of interest (may have multiple 1s, 2s, etc)
PharmD, MD, relevant PhD and/or Master’s degree
Completion of required degree by May 2020 but not earlier than May 2017
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Strong leadership, decision-making, and critical thinking skills
A demonstrated ability to learn quickly
15 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About Eli Lilly and Company
Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at www.lilly.com .
• A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
• A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
• An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
• A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
• A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and driven leaders
• Individuals... with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
• Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.