Healix Infusion Therapy, LLC is the nation’s leader in providing physician-based infusion services. Located in Sugar Land, TX, Healix has been focused on patient and physician peace of mind for 30 years. We offer unparalleled capabilities for optimal patient care, safe and effective drug therapy and positive clinical outcomes in an outpatient setting. Healix manages Office Infusion Pharmacies on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions nationwide.
Healix has exciting opportunities for experienced Clinical Pharmacists to join our pharmacy team as we expand our footprint nationwide. In the full-time role of Associate Clinical Pharmacy Manager, our pharmacists will learn to manage specialized drug therapy services for patients in our ambulatory infusion centers, as they also travel regionally and nationally. The ideal candidate(s) will bring a strong work ethic, robust clinical education, and a commitment to learning, particularly in the area of infectious disease. Candidates with a recent residency, hospital, and/or home infusion pharmacy backgrounds are highly preferred.
This unique management training program will provide pharmacists with the coaching and development needed to excel in the role of a Clinical Pharmacy Manager. Pharmacists will work in collaboration with a mentor to operationally provide infusion therapy to patients and learn to manage the patients with physicians to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Associate Clinical Pharmacy Managers will partner with their mentor and the corporate pharmacy team to broaden their clinical and management skills, as the pharmacists progress through an extensive training program designed to equip them with the specialized skills needed to successfully operate a physician-based infusion center pharmacy.
• Manage infusion pharmacy site operations that will include patient workflow, compounding of sterile products, inventory management, support for insurance verification, and direct supervision of technicians
• Clinically manage patients and provide physicians with accurate drug therapy assessments, pharmacokinetic monitoring and recommendations for antimicrobials, parenteral nutrition, and other infusion therapies along with clinical documentation
• Work in an interdisciplinary setting providing pharmacy services with an immediate impact to patient care
• Travel to various specialty sites within an assigned multi-state region
• Attend regional and national pharmacy association meetings and conventions
• Assist with recruitment efforts of future Associate Clinical Pharmacy Manager candidates
• Requires additional state licensures as requested by pharmacy department
• During the training program, pharmacists will have the opportunity to select a Clinical or Management track with rotations designed to develop expertise in that area.
Clinical Opportunities: (included but not limited to)
• Successfully complete a clinical rotation with the Clinical Pharmacy Department or Outcomes Research Team
• Prepare and present a clinical project or research presentation approved by pharmacy department
• Obtain Board Certification when eligible, in Pharmacotherapy, Infectious Disease, or Nutrition Support Management Opportunities or other approved certifications
Management Opportunities:(included but not limited to) :
• Successfully complete a four-week rotation with Corporate Management Team
• Complete a management certificate from an approved accredited institution
• Obtain Board Certification in Ambulatory Care Pharmacy or Compounded Sterile Preparations Qualifications
• State licensed Pharmacist with ability to license in additional states
• Infectious disease knowledge preferred
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Today, Healix is a pioneer and leader in the field of parenteral services. We manage Office Infusion Centers on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions, encouraging in-office treatment for optimal patient comfort and outcomes. Backed by the compassion and expertise of our team, our innovative services eliminate the complexities of infusion therapy for clients, allowing all stakeholders to enjoy the benefits and focus on long-term healing.
In addition to our infusion center management services, our licensed 503A pharmacy provides safe, high-quality compounded sterile preparations ready for patients and their caregivers to use in the hospital, clinic, other healthcare facility, or home. The Healix Infusion Therapy, Inc.® Pharmacy is built to the most stringent state and federal regulations and is also located in Sugar Land, Texas.