• Lead, direct and monitor all financial, operational and professional activities of the pharmacy department for a critical care hospital
• Implements Policies and Procedures that ensure the pharmacy department provides optimal pharmaceutical services that meet all legal, accreditation, and certification requirements.
• Develops competence assessment programs that ensure all pharmacy staff performs all duties and responsibilities with utmost efficiency and safety, as well as, complies with all applicable policies, procedures and standards of the hospital and PharmaCare Services.
• Provides hospital staff with timely information relative to new drugs, policies and standards of care that relate to medication use/safety.
• Keep current with State regulations regarding the practice of Pharmacy and implements changes as necessary to maintain compliance.
• Missouri Pharmacist license
• Hospital pharmacy experience (at least two years preferred)
• Sterile Compounding Experience
• Good computer skills and experience with pharmacy software