At Boston Children’s Hospital, the quality of our care – and our inclusive hospital working environment – lies in the diversity of our people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries around the world, we’re committed to reflecting the spectrum of their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team. Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique contributions can change lives. Yours included.
The Specialty Pharmacy Manager will be responsible for:
- Selecting, leading and managing the BCH Specialty Pharmacy team.
- Providing integrated support to patients and providers through management of BCH Specialty Pharmacy staff and services.
- Delivering and continuously improving the full continuum of retail medication services including acquisition, storage and preparation of medications, clinical medication use optimization, patient monitoring and regimen adherence support.
- Ensuring Specialty Pharmacy compliance with all legal and state/federal regulatory requirements, standards and policies including the 340B federal drug pricing program.
- Serving as an active member of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee and manages specialty pharmacy compliance with the BCH medication formulary.
- Maintaining specialty pharmacy as an efficient and profitable business center.