DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital is DMCâ��s largest hospital, offering a comprehensive heart center, cancer care, gerontology, emergency medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and cosmetic services. Sinai-Graceâ��s joint replacement program features a revolutionary minimally invasive knee and hip replacement surgery that attracts patients from all over the country. Sinai-Grace operates more than 21 outpatient care sites and ambulatory surgery centers throughout Wayne and Oakland Counties and is one of 10 hospitals in the nation to be awarded a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation grant to help set the standards of cardiac care for hospitals and physicians throughout the nation.
Under limited supervision and according to established policies and procedures, responds to requests to add, move or change computer systems within the assigned area and participates in the implementation of departmental projects.
â�¢ Completes installation of systems hardware, software peripherals and networks while providing on-going user support and instruction on the use of the new system.
â�¢ Coordinates cabling with appropriate vendor or departments.
â�¢ Works to insure that installation procedures are accurate for both daily and major project deployments.
â�¢ Prioritizes service requests and completes requests according to established guidelines and customer expectations.
â�¢ Provides daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
â�¢ Participates in process improvement activities to enhance operating procedures.
â�¢ Appropriately handles all pharmaceuticals for dispensing and inventory purposes according to established policies and procedures.
â�¢ Follows established standards and provides input into the creation of new standards.
1. Associates degree in Business, Computer Science or related area, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Two years progressively more responsible experience in personal computer support, computer operations, client support or network support.
3. Certified Network Administrator (CNA), Certified Network Engineer (CNE), Microsoft Certified Software Engineer (MCSE), or equivalent preferred.
4. Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician in the State of Michigan.
1. High level of analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of personnel and vendors. Knowledge of project management tools, i.e., gant charts, project management activity scheduling, etc.
2. Organizational skills to prioritize service requests and coordinate and/or perform multiple installations.
3. Considerable knowledge of the operation and interpretation of computer hardware equipment in order to install equipment and resolve complex problems or situations.
4. Manual dexterity and visual acuity to utilize computer equipment in the resolution of system problems.
Primary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Facility: DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.