Pharmacist Manager of Ambulatory Services, Port Angeles WA, 1.0 FTE, Days
Olympic Medical Center
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Type: Full Time
Salary: $115,800 - $152,400 annually
Specialty Practice Areas:
Depends on experience
Internal Number: req4046
Imagine working on Washington State’s beautiful North Olympic Peninsula where recreational opportunities abound. Whether you enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, kayaking or cycling, the Olympic Peninsula is home to numerous adventures for outdoor enthusiasts. It's a great place to live, work, play, and raise a family.
Bordered by the scenic Olympic National Park, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and the Pacific Coast - with Seattle and Victoria, BC just a ferry ride away - you won’t find a better location. You’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits, relocation assistance plus an amazing PNW lifestyle – a perfect combination!
Oversees medication and lab testing services in an ambulatory clinic setting. Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team including medical staff, lab, nursing staff, medical assistants and other support staff to provide direct patient services.
Education · Graduate of accredited school of Pharmacy, required. · Doctor of Pharmacy, Board-Certified in Ambulatory Care Pharmacy or Geriatric Pharmacy, or Certified Diabetes Educator is preferred. Experience · Vaccine and medication administration. · Project management. · 2-3 years of Pharmacist experience in acute care or ambulatory setting. · Experience with clinical patient monitoring. Licensure/Credentials · Registered Pharmacist in the State of Washington, required. · Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire Union None.
Olympic Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov or click here.
Olympic Medical Center is a partner in health, wellness and healing. Residents of the North Olympic Peninsula can count on Olympic Medical Center to offer modern medicine: from the latest surgical procedures, state-of-the-art cancer care and a host of outpatient services across dozens of medical specialties.
At a Glance:
- Olympic Medical Center’s flagship hospital, Olympic Memorial Hospital, is a 67-bed acute-care facility with a Level 3 Trauma Center, emergency department and birth center
- The clinic division, Olympic Medical Physicians, provides primary care, walk-in services, cancer care, cardiology, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurology, women’s health, orthopaedics, pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine and urology
- Outpatient services also include laboratory, diagnostic imaging, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and diagnostics, physical therapy and rehabilitation, diabetes and nutrition services, and home health
- Olympic Medical Center is locally owned and operated, governed by a seven-member, publicly elected board
- The largest employer in Clallam County, Olympic Medical Center employs more than 1,550 people
- Olympic Medical Center is a safety net hospital, ...and designated as a rural Sole Community Hospital and Rural Referral Center; acknowledging the medical center as the health care anchor for the community