NOVANT CORPORATE PHARMACY
Research Clinical Pharmacist Specialist
Novant Health is seeking a Research Clinical Pharmacist Specialist, to join our Investigational Drug Services (IDS) team to deliver optimal medication management across all dimensions of care, every time.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Essential functions include:
- Clinical review, entry, and modification of investigational oncology treatment plans
- Collaboration with market IDS pharmacists
- Dispensation and verification of investigational products
- Education of nursing, pharmacy, and clinical research colleagues for investigational product workflows
- Inventory management of investigational products
- Oversees pharmacy operations and technician practice/activities
- Participation in committees such as residency research oversight committee, investigational product review committee, and cellular therapy workgroup
- Partnership with clinic providers and nursing to provide remarkable patient care
- Proficiency with equipment and software (EPIC, Vestigo)
- Resident (PGY1/PGY2) and student precepting
- Treatment plan and drug order development for all new studies (oncology, pediatrics, and general research)
Why Novant Health?
- Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth as you take advantage of the opportunities to practice within an innovative, multidisciplinary team focused on providing the highest level of investigational services!
- Diverse trial portfolio
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade “A” Ratings at Novant Health facilities
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality and 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #Pharmacist #NHClinPharmacist #InvestigationalDrugServices
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.