Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a flex/PRN Pharmacist to join our Outpatient Pharmacy team.
- Review appropriateness of prescribed medication therapy
- Provide medication information and consultation to patients, nurses and medical staff
- Interpret prescriptions, compound and dispense medications
- Supervise and authorize the work of technicians, externs, interns and support staff
- Prepare and maintains all necessary records on medication therapy, prescriptions, patient charges, medical records and inventory
- Perform cognitive clinical pharmacy services and document findings and actions in accordance with standards of the medical center
- May assist in the training of technicians, externs, interns, residents and other department staff
- Serve as a role model and mentor to technicians, students, residents and new practitioners
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Valid Idaho Pharmacist License
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.