Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian is seeking a Pharmacy Buyer 1 to join our Pharmacy Administration team.
- Review purchase orders for contract compliance/pricing optimization and execute orders through wholesaler/distributor and direct channels to ensure timely delivery and shipment
- Assist with completing required procurement forms of distributors and manufacturers, coordinating approval with leadership
- Review contracts for adherence with purchasing requirements as applicable
- Establish and maintain positive internal and external customer relationships, ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Assist with the management of backorders and discontinued products, leading meetings as appropriate
- Verify and process invoices and resolve discrepancies received from Accounts Payable and all vendors
- Distribute pharmaceuticals and medical devices to proper clinic locations under proper storage conditions
- Prepare necessary documentation to initiate processing the invoices and inter-departmental transfers when required
- Facilitate recalls and monitor critical recall alerts
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years of experience in purchasing or pharmacy in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 0 years's experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.