1. The individual in this position will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medication orders, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
2. Includes the preparation of chemotherapy and hazardous drugs.
The individualâ��s responsibilities include the following activities:
1. Accurately fill medication orders with correct strength, dosage form, and quantity in a timely manner,
2. Assure all medications are checked by a pharmacist prior to dispensing,
3. Includes all of the responsibilities of Techy II but also includes the ability to produce chemotherapy and other hazardous ch
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.