We’re seeking an Ambulatory Oncology Pharmacist to join our growing team at Grant Medical Center in Columbus, OH.
Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
OhioHealth has been a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to work for since 2007. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision -- to be an organization "where people want to work."
OhioHealth Grant Medical Center is the only adult hospital in downtown Columbus that offers a full range of adult medical services and specialties. We offer easy access with free valet parking to our patients and visitors. We provide the highest standard of quality care for every patient. Our physicians, nurses, support staff and volunteers are committed to making your visit at Grant the best possible experience.
Grant has been verified as a Level I Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons since 1993 and it is the busiest adult Level I Trauma Center in Ohio.
In 2010, the American Nurses Credentialing Center re-designated Grant Medical Center as a Magnet hospital. Magnet Designation is the highest level of recognition awarded to healthcare organizations for nursing excellence. Having first received this recognition in 2005, being re-designated places Grant among the top three percent of hospitals worldwide to receive Magnet status.
Position Summary: This position will have a focused approach in working with the oncology practice team at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
- Develop and assist with the advancement of oncology pharmacy practice at Grant Medical Center's state-of-the-art, newly opened Wilkins Cancer Center.
- Provide evidence-based, high-quality clinical pharmacy care to oncology patients in the ambulatory and infusion setting.
- Understand and properly incorporate a growing number of oncologic therapies (both oral and IV).
- Bring more clinical and experiential expertise into the oncology space with a goal of providing support to our growing oncology service team.
- Site-Level development of oncology pharmacy team and system-level committee and work team involvement.
WE have an unwavering commitment to put our patients at the center of everything we do, providing quality care and an exceptional patient experience. Through our many feedback channels, our associates tell us they are proud to work for OhioHealth, enjoy the people they work with, and feel valued as a part of our OhioHealth family.
... if your passion is to work in a caring environment
... if you believe that learning is a life-long process
... if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
To Apply: Please visit https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers and enter keyword 973848 or email your resume to Laura.Parsio@ohiohealth.com.