We’re seeking a System Oncology Pharmacist to join our growing team at our corporate office in Columbus, OH.
Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
OhioHealth has been a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to work for since 2007. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision -- to be an organization "where people want to work."
Position Summary: This position will work with our strong and growing oncology service line as we continue to implement best-practice models for clinical oncology pharmacy. The position will work at the system level participating in clinical program development, EHR validation, formulary management, ambulatory oncology clinic patient care, PGY2 oncology precepting and more.
- Provide evidence-based, high-quality clinical pharmacy care to oncology patients in the ambulatory setting
- Collaborate with the oncology pharmacy team to implement evidence-based, high-quality, clinical care
- Understand and properly incorporate a growing number of oncologic therapies (both oral and IV) that are both highly-specialized and highly-expensive
- Work closely with the continuing development and build of our system EMR application and provide clinical decision support and utilization compliance support
- Bring clinical and experiential expertise into the oncology space with a goal of providing support to our new residency training program in oncology
- Support formulary management, clinical guideline development, and other committee and workgroup initiatives.
WE have an unwavering commitment to put our patients at the center of everything we do, providing quality care and an exceptional patient experience. Through our many feedback channels, our associates tell us they are proud to work for OhioHealth, enjoy the people they work with, and feel valued as a part of our OhioHealth family.
... if your passion is to work in a caring environment
... if you believe that learning is a life-long process
... if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
To Apply: Please visit https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers and enter keyword 975544 or email your resume to Laura.Parsio@ohiohealth.com.